The scope of the quality management system is to provide a simple but comprehensive structure to promote the necessary consistent systematic approach for the Design Supply Erection and Dismantle of Scaffolding delivered to both the public and private sectors.
It is the policy of Artel Scaffolding Limited – to provide customer care and focus that always delivers complete satisfaction
The Directors are committed to:
- Compliance with the requirements such as the Quality Management System.
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the Quality Management System including BSI, NASC, Achilles Building Confidence, CHAS, SAFE Contractor, CISRS and CSCS
- Ensuring that the Quality Policy is communicated and understood by the workforce.
- Ensuring that the Quality Policy is reviewed for continuing suitability.
- Ensuring that measurable quality objectives are established
- All work will be completed to TG20:13 guidelines
In addition to this the Directors has engendered in the workforce a commitment towards this policy and full implementation of the Quality Management System.
The Quality Policy and quality objectives are reviewed for on-going suitability and sufficiency during management review as defined within company procedure ‘Management Review’ QMS Section 5.2.
Reviewed 7 January 2020, next review date as requested but no later than 7 January 2021.